The Payroll Department, located at CM 1032, is responsible for all payroll activity for Mott Community College faculty, staff, temporary/contracted help and students. If you have any questions please contact Phyllis Holbrook at 762-0235. Some of the services Payroll provides include:Direct Deposit
With Direct Deposit, your money is deposited into your bank account on payday. You still receive a Pay Stub from Mott Community College to let you know your account has been credited.
Direct Deposit is simple, safe, convenient and reliable way to get your money into you checking or savings account. Whether you're on vacation or sick, your pay will automatically be deposited and available for your use on payday.Pay Schedule
- Faculty Pay Schedule 2015-2016 (pdf)
- Faculty Pay Schedule 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Staff/Student Pay Schedule 2015-2016 (pdf)
- Staff/Student Pay Schedule 2014-2015 (pdf)
Online Payroll Advices, W-2's and Employee InformationPayroll Tax Withholding (W-4’s)
Social Security (FICA) withholding: The Social Security FICA tax is based on the first $118,500.00 for 2015, at the rate of 6.2%. The Medicare FICA tax is based on all earnings paid at the rate of 1.45%.
For more information regarding taxes see www.irs.gov.Computer Loan
- Employee Computer Loan Program (pdf)
- Computer Purchase Loan - Part I (pdf)
- Computer Purchase Loan Deduction Authorization - Part II (pdf)
- Procedures for submitting payroll and leave hours (pdf)
- Procedures for submitting payroll and leave hours (pptx)