A valid state or federally issued photo identification (ID)
(i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.) is required for all business
conducted at Mott Community College.
Welcome to Mott Community College! One of the most important decisions you’ll ever make is what to do after high school.
MCC can make your choice uncomplicated and stress-free. This is a great choice for
Home School and High School Graduates looking for a small, safe and personal college.
MCC also is designed to help adults make the adjustment to college uncomplicated and
stress-free. At MCC you can gain new skills for the career you’ve always wanted.
There is no application fee
Submit a completed and signed Application to the Office of Admissions through one
of the methods listed below. From the time we receive your application, please allow
24-48 hours for your application to be processed. Our online application is the
most accurate method to apply and is preferred. If you have attended MCC in the past, you are free to complete our online application
- Apply online
- Apply in person at any campus location (Flint, Fenton, Lapeer or Clio) - you will need to submit photo ID to the Admissions
- Print an application and mail to:
Mott Community College
Office of Admissions PCC2140
1401 E. Court St.
Flint, MI 48503
- Submit a government issued photo identification to the Office of Admissions.
- If you are 22 years of age or under, you must submit high school transcripts or your
G.E.D. to the Office of Admissions.
- Begin the process of applying for Financial
Aid or consider the many payment
options available through MCC.
- You will receive an orientation pamphlet with your acceptance letter.
- Complete your Placement Assessment Test at the main campus, Southern Lakes Branch Center (Fenton), Lapeer Extension Center or the Northern Tier Center (Clio).
- You must meet with a counselor or advisor to discuss your program, class selection and career goals. If registration is open
and you are eligible you may also register for classes. (Please Note: You must meet
the minimum class requirements/prerequisites. If you have any questions, please
ask your counselor or advisor for assistance). Additionally, be sure to ask about
MCC's Honors College and about receiving credit for eligible high school classes.
- Complete the Registration process through your counselor/advisor at the main campus or at any campus location.
Generally, after your first semester, you can register online using WebAdvisor.
- Secure your payment options. This simply means making sure that you have completed the process and received approval
for the payment option you wish to use.
- All students must meet minimum class requirements/prerequisites.
View the enrollment process for details regarding the steps that apply to you and other services that will benefit
Mott Community College students.