Welcome to Mott Community College! One of the most important decisions you’ll ever make is what to do after high school. MCC can make your choice uncomplicated and stress-free. This is a great choice for Home School and High School Graduates looking for a small, safe and personal college. MCC also is designed to help adults make the adjustment to college uncomplicated and stress-free. At MCC you can gain new skills for the career you’ve always wanted.
There is no application fee
Submit a completed and signed Application to the Office of Admissions through one of the methods listed below. From the time we receive your application, please allow 24-48 hours for your application to be processed. Our online application is the most accurate method to apply and is preferred. If you have attended MCC in the past, you are free to complete our online application as well.
- Submit a government issued photo identification to the Office of Admissions.
- If you are 22 years of age or under, you must submit high school transcripts or your
G.E.D. to the Office of Admissions.
- Begin the process of applying for Financial
Aid or consider the many payment
options available through MCC.
- If you need help with Financial Aid, attend a free Financial Aid Workshop.
- You will receive an orientation pamphlet with your acceptance letter.
- Complete your Placement
Assessment Test at the main campus, Southern
Lakes Branch Campus (Fenton), Lapeer
Extension Site or the Northern
Tier Center (Clio).
- You must meet with a counselor
or advisor to discuss your program, class selection and career goals. If registration is open
and you are eligible you may also register for classes. (Please Note: You must meet
the minimum class requirements/prerequisites. If you have any questions, please
ask your counselor or advisor for assistance). Additionally, be sure to ask about
Program and about receiving credit for eligible high
- Complete the Registration process through your counselor/advisor at the main campus or at any campus location.
Generally, after your first semester, you can register online using WebAdvisor.
- Secure your payment
options. This simply means making sure that you have completed the process and received approval
for the payment option you wish to use.
- All students must meet minimum class requirements/prerequisites.
View the enrollment process for details regarding the steps that apply to you and other services that will benefit Mott Community College students.