Welcome to Mott Community College! If you have attended college before and want to get started at MCC, we can make the transition uncomplicated and stress-free. Use your current credits to enter a degree or certificate program here. You can also plan to transfer MCC credits to a four year program.
There is no application fee
Submit a completed and signed Application to the Office of Admissions through one of the methods listed below. Submit a copy of your unofficial college transcript with your Admissions Application. From the time we receive your application, please allow 24-48 hours for your application to be processed.
- Apply online - if you are already in our computer system there will be a notification alerting you of this, please continue with the completing your application.
- Apply in person at any campus location (Flint, Fenton, Lapeer or Clio)
an application and mail to:
Mott Community College
Admissions and Recruitment Office PCC2140
1401 E. Court St.
Flint, MI 48503
- Submit a government issued photo identification to the Office of Admissions
- Completed application and required documents may be submitted to the main campus or
one of MCC's satellite
- Have an official transcript sent from each previous college
Mott Community College
Office of the Registrar
1401 E. Court Street
Flint MI 48503
- Begin the process of applying for Financial
Aid or consider the many payment
options available through MCC. If you need help with Financial Aid, attend a free Financial Aid Workshop.
- Take a copy of your unofficial college transcript to the Placement Assessment Office for review. You may be required to complete our placement assessment test.
- You must meet with a counselor
or advisor to discuss your program, class selection and career goals. It is recommended that
you bring an unofficial transcript of any college you have previously attended. If
registration is open and you are eligible you may also register for classes. (Please Note: You must meet the minimum class requirements/prerequisites. If you have any questions,
please ask your counselor or advisor for assistance). Additionally, be sure to ask
about MCC's Honors
Program and about receiving credit for eligible high school classes.
- Complete the Registration process through your counselor/advisor at the main campus or at any campus location.
Generally, after your first semester, you can register online using WebAdvisor.
- Secure your payment options. This simply means making sure that you have completed the process and received approval for the payment option you wish to use.