A Campus tour and visit of Mott Community College is a great way to find out more
about MCC and explore our options.
You will be able to see first-hand about how the unique benefits our programs, services,
and people can help you succeed. Depending on the tour schedule and your time limitations,
you may have the opportunity:
Individual ToursIndividual Tour Request
Individual Tours are available on:
- Wednesdays at 10:00 am or 3:00 pm
- Thursdays at 10:00 am or 3:00 pm
- Fridays at 10:00 am or 3:00 pm
Group ToursGroup Tour Request
Groups wishing to visit and tour MCC are always welcome!
Groups with 10-50 people or that need special information presented
should contact the Admissions office by completing the online request form above
to make visit arrangements.
Advance notice of at least two weeks for a group visit
is recommended and strongly encouraged.
A group visit may include:
- Welcome Session, which provides detailed information about MCC programs and enrollment process
- Additional special sessions or topics can be arranged if needed.
- Tour may last between 1-2 hours depending on the size of the group.