FREE FINANCIAL AID WORKSHOPS AT MOTT COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Financial Aid and Enrollment made easier with the help of MCC
Mott Community College offers free workshops to help you understand and apply for federal financial aid programs. We are committed to helping you access the federal financial aid programs that you may use at MCC or the college of your choice.
If you wish to attend a workshop, we will help you:
- Complete your Federal Financial Aid Application (FAFSA)
- Understand the Financial Aid process
- Learn about the various Financial Aid programs available
- Answer questions you may have
Need Help With Your FAFSA?
Representatives from Student Financial Services will be available from 8:00am-3:30pm every Friday in February through July to help students with completing their FAFSA.
Please come to Lower Level Prahl and bring the following information with you in order to complete the 2013/2014 FAFS A application:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your driver's license
- Your W2 Forms from 2012 and other records of money earned
- Your (and your spouse's, if you are married) 2012 Federal Income Tax Return – IRS Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040Telefile, foreign tax return, or tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia
- Records of child support paid/ received in 2012 (if applicable)
- Records of taxable earnings from 2012 for federal work study or other need based work programs
- Records of any grants, scholarships, and fellowship aid from 2012 that was included in your or your parents' adjusted gross income (AGI)
- Your parent's Federal Income Tax Return from 2012 (if you are a dependent student as defined by federal criteria)
- Your current bank statements
- Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records
- Documentation that you are a U.S. permanent resident or other eligible noncitizen.
- Your pin number in order to sign your FAFSA. Go to www.pin.ed.gov
- Please review the