FREE FINANCIAL AID WORKSHOPS AT MOTT COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Financial Aid and Enrollment made easier with the help of MCC
Mott Community College offers free workshops to help you understand and apply for federal financial aid programs. We are committed to helping you access the federal financial aid programs that you may use at MCC or the college of your choice.
If you wish to attend a workshop, we will help you:
- Complete your Federal Financial Aid Application (FAFSA)
- Understand the Financial Aid process
- Learn about the various Financial Aid programs available
- Answer questions you may have
Need Help With Your FAFSA?
Representatives from Student Financial Services will be available from 8:00am-3:00pm every Friday in February through July to help students with completing their FAFSA.
Please come to Lower Level Prahl and bring the following information with you in order to complete the FAFSA application:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your driver's license
- Your W2 Forms from 2012 and other records of money earned
- Your (and your spouse's) most recent W2 Forms
- Your (and your spouse's) most recent Federal Income Tax Return
- Records of child support paid/ received
- Your parent's most recent Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student as defined by federal criteria)
- Your (or your parents if you are a dependent students as defined by federal criteria current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records
- Your pin number in order to sign your FAFSA. Go to www.pin.ed.gov
- Please review the