Visas other than F-1


Welcome to Mott Community College. We are pleased you may be interested in attending our college. The international student page is designed to provide you with information on how to apply to Mott Community College under a visa other than an F-1 Student visa.

Individuals that are not United States citizens but are legally in the United States under a visa status other than F-1 may, under many circumstances, take limited coursework at Mott Community College within the restrictions provided under their current visa status. They should speak with an international representative in the Admissions Office.

MCC, Main Campus
1401 E. Court St., Flint, MI 48503
Admissions Phone: (810) 762-0315
Toll-free Phone: (800) 852-8614
Fax: (810) 232-9442
Request information by E-mail


Prahl College Center

Contact Us:
Phone: (810 )762-0200
Toll Free: (800) 852-8614

Request Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Take the MCC Virtual Tour!