International Student Paperwork


Where to send:
  1. All required documents for processing international students seeking student visa status need to be mailed or delivered to:

    Mott Community College
    Office of Admissions
    International Student Services
    1401 E. Court St.
    Flint, MI 48503-2089

  2. When the Mott Community College Admissions Office receives the required documents, a certificate of eligibility (I-20) will be sent to the student visa applicant. The I-20 form needs to be signed by the student and presented to the U.S. Embassy or American Consular Office along with proof/reciept of the I-901 (fee) payment for further processing of student visa.