Transition’s School of Cosmetology Salon
A full service salon right on MCC’s main campus. Open to students, faculty, staff and the general public. All services performed by senior students under the supervision of licensed, professional cosmetology and nail technician instructors.
|Tuesday - Friday||8:00am - 10:30am
11:30am - 1:00pm
|All chemicals, color and artificial nails must be in by 12:00pm|
- No appointment necessary.
Clients are taken on a first come, first serve basis. For more information, call (810) 232-8012
- Seniors (age 60 and older) – 50% off regular price
- MCC Staff and students with proper MCC id – 20% off all services
- Gift Certificates are available.
- Payment – all salon services are payable by cash or check only
- Location and parking – Salon entrance and client parking is located in the north-east corner of the Visual Arts and Design Center - west of the RTC Building off Robert T. Longway Blvd.
- Price List
MCC Photography & Cosmetology students and instructors take part in the national movement Help-Portrait
Video shot and produced by Christi Jones MAET and Photography Student