The specific responsibilities of the Cashier's Office include: collecting and accurately applying payments to student accounts, acting as the central collection point for college receipts, applying debit and credit information from financial aid to student accounts, issuing refunds, managing the college’s ID and campus card programs, issuing student and third-party bills, and processing annual 1098-T forms.
The mission of the Cashier’s Office is to enable and assist students in meeting financial obligations and focusing on financial integrity and accountability. In line with the College’s mission and goals, we strive to provide superior service by ensuring an exceptional educational experience has been had by our students. We are committed to providing various payment options and support to our students and families, and to protecting the College’s assets by implementing and utilizing efficient and timely financial policies and procedures. We commit to managing financial transactions in a courteous and professional manner and to promoting success and development through a knowledgeable, well-trained staff whose actions are aligned with the following values: diversity, service, professionalism, accountability, efficiency, integrity, and collaboration.To accomplish our mission, the Cashier’s Office will:
- Provide accurate and timely financial information.
- Ensure payments and credits are processed properly.
- Serve all customers with efficiency and respect.
- Continue process improvements.
The Cashier’s Office is located on the Lower Lever of the Prahl College Center. Please visit the Information Desk, located just off the elevators on the lower level, to obtain a service ticket. View the monitors for your number and proceed to the designated Cashier window for service. Visitors are serviced on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.Please Note:
- Several computer terminals for WebAdvisor access are available in the lobby area of the Cashier’s Office.
- MCC accepts many Payment Options at the Cashier’s Office. There is also a drop box located in the first floor of the Prahl College Center.
- Many of the interactions with the Cashier’s Office can be accomplished online. MCC Answer can also provide a quick method to search for information regarding your particular question.
Services and Information
Tuition and Fees
Tuition Payment Options
eRefund - Bear Direct
ID Card replacement
Request receipt or invoice
Request campus/park cards