If you know your program, major and career plans, see an Advisor in the Academic Advising Center.
Advisors are MCC faculty members who are specialists in MCC’s degree and certificate programs.
- Provide accurate college, program and course information
- Provide personalized academic support
- Assist in career planning and development through the Career Resource Center
- Prepare students to transfer to a four year college
- Assist with changing program or major
- Prepare for graduation
- Refer students with confidential personal issues to Counselors or to Health Services
|Note: Students with a Grade Point Average (GPA) below 2.0 must meet with a counselor or advisor prior to registering for the next semester.|
Counselors are available for students new to MCC or those who are undecided about their major, program or career plans.