MCC Counselors provide small group counseling and instruction to assist students with their educational, vocational and personal development. Career, occupational, educational, health, and personal counseling are provided by licensed, professional counselors. Courses taught by counselors may be used in fulfilling the requirements for an associate's degree.
Some courses may transfer to other colleges and universities. Courses are offered in:
- Assertive Communication
- Career Exploration and Decision Making
- College Survival Skills
- Interpersonal Communication
- Interpersonal/Multicultural Communication
- Job Seeking Skills
- Job Seeking Skills Using Social Media
- Leadership and Group Techniques
- Stress Management
- Study and Learning Skills
Program and Course Information
Division HighlightsCounseling & Advisement
You are not in this alone. Our Counselors and Advisors are ready to guide you through the college process to successfully reach your goals.