Loading…Google Custom Search for www.mcc.edu

The Aspen Institute Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence Top 150 2017

Transfer Counseling

Counselors and Advisors assist students and develop their plans for transferring to four year colleges. Students may take up to two years towards a four-year degree at Mott Community College and then transfer to a four-year college or university.

Students considering transfer should see a Counselor or Advisor to assist them with their transfer planning.

These resources are available to assist with transfer planning:

  • Michigan Transfer Agreement - MTA / MACRAO Agreement

  • Transfer Guides

  • Articulation Agreements

  • Course Equivalency Lists

  • Michigan Transfer Network

  • Consult the College/University you are planning to transfer to

    The Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) provides the transfer student with a framework for meeting General Education requirements. Check for your major at the college where you plan to complete the four-year degree.

    Mott Community College is committed to providing the best transfer experience for its students and have developed Articulation Agreements with the majority of 4-year Colleges and Universities in the State. These agreements guide the student from their Associate’s degree through their Bachelor’s degree to maximize time to completion and financial aid.

  • Review the catalog from the four-year school.

    College catalogs are available at the Career Resource Center, located in the Prahl College Center, PCC2050.
  • Attend Transfer Advisement Days

    Representatives from most Michigan public and private colleges and universities visit the MCC campus each semester. For more information about Transfer Advisement Days, contact the Counseling Center, PCC2030. Dates and times are sent to students' MCC email accounts and are also on the Transfer Advisement Days web page.
  • Additional College Transfer Support Services for Disadvantaged Students

  • Check the University Center located on the MCC Main Campus.

    This unique partnership allows students to earn a bachelor's or master's degree from a major university without leaving Flint.
  • University of Michigan-Flint Transitions Program

    Identifies and recruits a select group of students at Mott Community College and encourages them to pursue a baccalaureate degree. The Transitions Program provides a series of support services that encourages persistence at MCC, directs students through the transfer process and continues with follow-up services to support academic achievement and graduation from the University of Michigan-Flint. Contact: Tonya Keener's Office: (810) 762-0421. Fax: (810) 232-9831 Email: tclack@umflint.edu
  • Mott2UM-Flint Concurrent Enrollment Program

    Mott Community College/University of Michigan Flint Concurrent Enrollment

    With a single admission application, students can take advantage of the resources and course selection at the University of Michigan-Flint and Mott Community College. The Mott2UM-Flint concurrent enrollment program offers you the opportunity to take courses at both institutions at the same time, meaning tuition savings and maximum flexibility of the path to a University of Michigan bachelor’s degree.

  • Mott2O - MCC to Oakland University Partnership Program

    Mott Community College/Oakland University Partnership Program
    The Mott2O community college partnership program is one of the first of its kind in the state of Michigan. With a single admissions application, students can take advantage of the resources and course selection at Oakland University and Mott Community College. Mott2O offers tuition savings and maximum flexibility on the path to an OU bachelor's degree.

  • Transcript Request

    For official transfer of credit, use Official Transcript Request through WebAdvisor or download and print the Transcript Request Form .
February 3, 2016