Hours vary, call to check current schedule.
Located on the
main floor of the Prahl College Center.
Vending machinesoffering hot, cold and frozen selections are available in convenient locations throughout main campus to serve you during regular school hours. A wide variety of food is available including: sandwiches, snacks, breakfast items, muffins, ice cream, dinners, and hot and cold drinks. Microwaves and various condiments are located in the vending area.
- Prahl College Center, Lower Level •
- Mott Memorial Building, 2nd Floor •
- Curtice-Mott Complex, Main Floor • & Second Floor
- Regional Technology Center, 1st Floor & 2nd Floor •
- Gorman Building, 2nd Floor
- Mott Library, 1st Floor
- Ballenger Field House
- Visual Arts & Design Center •
• Machines with hot food choices
Vending machines are equipped to use MCC ID cards, campus cards, dollars and change. Machines in Mott Memorial Building and the Prahl College Center are equipped with credit card readers. Change machines are located near the vending machines. There is also an ATM machine located in the dining area of the Bear Bistro.BOOKSTORE SUPPLIES: A vending machine with bookstore supplies including scantrons, pens, pencils and batteries is located on the main floor of the Library.