There are two levels of sign guidelines which have been developed using the criteria
of the National Department of Transportation.
Both levels of signs are to be 24 inches wide and 36 inches tall with black letters
on a white background. Signs are to be mounted on an A-frame structure.
Street Level Signs (for use from street to parking)
- Letters to be 3-4 inches in height
- Space between lines to be 2.25 to 3 inches
- Space top, bottom and laterally should be 3-4 inches
Parking Level Signs(for use from parking to venue)
- Letters to be 1-2 inches in height
- Space between lines to be .75 to 1.5 inches
- Space top, bottom and laterally should be 1-2 inches.
Some generic parking signs are available at no cost to the event host.
Contact Marketing & Communications
at (810) 762-0455 to develop a marketing plan for your event. Signs are not placed as a marketing device.