Many of the interactions with the Financial Aid Office can be accomplished online.
MCC Answer is an online search that provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). This tool is an easy and fast way to get an answer to many of your financial aid questions.
Still have questions? Visit us in person. We are located in the lower level of the Prahl College Center.
- Stop first at the Information kiosk. The Financial Aid Office operates on a "first-come, first-served basis".
- You will be given a number from the information kiosk and you will be called into the FA service area.
- Please be sure to have all of your documents with you to make the most of your visit.
- If you receive a request for more information for one of your Financial Aid applications
please respond right away.
- Several FA forms are available to be printed from the website and these can be faxed, mailed or hand delivered to the FA Office.
- Please include your student ID number on all communication to our office.