Many of the interactions with the Financial Aid Office can be accomplished online. MCC Answer can also provide a quick method to search for your particular problem.
Here are some guidelines for contacting or visiting us:
- If you receive a request for more information for one of your Financial Aid applications please respond right away. Several FA forms are available to be printed from the website and these can be faxed, mailed or hand delivered to the FA Office.
- If you have questions about your aid package or you have a special situation you may visit the FA Office. We are located in the lower level of the Prahl College Center.
- Stop first at the Information kiosk. Many times your questions can be answered right there.
- The Financial Aid Office operates on a "first-come, first-served basis". You will be given a number from the information kiosk and you will be called into the FA service area. Please be sure to have all of your documents with you to make the most of your visit.
- Please include student ID number on all email communication to our office.