Federal regulation limits the number of times a student may repeat a course and receive
financial aid for that course.
- A student may receive aid when repeating a course that was previously failed (received
a U, 0.0 or NS), regardless of the number of times the course was attempted and failed.
- A student may receive aid to repeat a previously passed course one additional time.
- If a student retakes a course that is not aid eligible, a recalculation of aid is
done to exclude the credits for the repeated course.
- This rule applies whether or not the student received aid for earlier enrollments
in the course.
- Students must also adhere to Mott's Repeated Courses Policy