Honors Partial-Tuition Scholarships
Once you have been accepted into the Honors College, you are then eligible for the
Honors College Partial-Tuition Scholarship. Due to limited funding, scholarships are
awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
How do I apply for the Honors College Partial-Tuition Scholarship?
- Scholarship application forms must be obtained from the Honors College Coordinator
at the time of registration for honors sections.
- Students must be accepted members of the Honors College.
Honors College Scholarship Guidelines
- Applicants must be enrolled at Mott Community College and be in compliance with Honors
- For the semester of application, applicants must be enrolled for at least 6 credit
hours (2 courses) of which one course must be an Honors Course section
- The scholarship amount must be used for the semester of application only.
- Eligible students may reapply for the scholarship Fall and Winter semester
- MCC Trustee Scholarship recipients are not eligible for this scholarship
Please Note: If a recipient fails to enroll, cancels, or withdraws for any course covered by the
scholarship award, the amount of the award from that term will be forfeited and returned
to the scholarship account. If an award is forfeited, students will be responsible for any resulting tuition charges or fees.