Computing Support Services
The Information Technology Services Computer Support Services provides technical support to college faculty and staff. The Computer Support Services team can assist with:
- Login to MCC 4 Me with your existing webmail login username and password.
- Once login is successful select the link for "FORK - Faculty Online Resource Kit"
from the list of applications.
- To establish new employee accounts, see Requesting New Accounts for Employees below.
- To create class shares ( X Drive) - login to MCC 4 Me with your existing webmail login username and password.
- Once login is successful select the link for "FORK - Class Share Request" from the
list of applications".
- Mail Groups
Moving forward with MCC's Webmail roll-out, we have implemented a new email distribution
list system. The formatting of the list addresses has changed along with some of the
- Webmail (powered by Google)
- The User Access Request System is used to request new employee access to Windows login,
webmail, Datatel, and Cognos accounts, telephone access, and can also be used to request
any other new account that is handled by ITS.
- To request accounts for new employees(faculty, staff, temp workers, or contractors):
- From the "Faculty and Staff" webpage, access the secure faculty/staff login. Use your
webmail username and password, and choose "User Access Request System". The system will require you to submit the request to your supervisor for approval.