- By Phone – call (810) 667-6546 or (810) 762-0960 and you can enroll using any major credit card.
- By Mail – Download, complete and return the enrollment form with a check (made payable to: Mott Community College). Mail to: Mott Community College, Community Education - Lapeer, 550 Lake Drive, Suite A, Lapeer, MI 48446.
- Walk-in – Visit our office located at 550 Lake Drive, Lapeer – Room B218. Office hours are
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, and Friday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. You
can enroll by credit card or check (made payable to: Mott Community College).
Note: Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled three days prior to the class start date.
There are no academic prerequisites; it is not necessary to have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- A full refund will be made for any class if a class is canceled due to low enrollment.
- If you elect to cancel your enrollment, you must notify us no later than 24 business hours before the class begins in order to receive a refund. Once class begins, no refund will be issued.
- Refund checks are mailed within four weeks.
Most supply fees, if any, are paid directly to the instructor.
Bad Weather Cancellation
To check for school closure call (810) 232-8989. You can read more on MCC School Closing policies here.