Checking out materials is easy! Just bring your student ID and a valid picture ID with you to the Circulation Desk for checkout.Books
- Loan Period — Books may be checked out for three weeks
- Item Limit — There is a ten item limit at any one time, regardless of type of material
- Renewal — Material may be renewed for up to three times, if not overdue and there is not a request for it. To renew your items before they are due, call the Circulation Desk (810) 762-0403.
- Special Note — Books checked out within three weeks of the end of the semester must be returned on the last day of classes
Reserve Materials (held at the Circulation Desk)
- Loan Period — Usually circulates for a two hour period, in-library use only, 2 item limit
- Special Note — Children's Lit books checked out within three weeks of the end of the semester must be returned on the last day of classes
- Overdue Notices are automatically sent to the MCC email account
- Books — $.25 per day, $5.00 maximum*
- Paperbacks — $.25 per day, $5.00 maximum*
- Reserves — $.25 per hour for 2 or 4 hour reserves, $5.00 maximum and for reserves that leave
the Library $5.00 per day , up to $25.00 maximum.*
*additional collection fees may apply
Special Collections See the Special Collections Mott Library offers.