Trained staff can provide assistance with
- Registering your business with the Pure Michigan Talent Connect providing access to resumes
- Modifying business registration
- Labor exchange services, recruitment assistance, screening, referrals, job postings and, where appropriate, testing services
- Searching resumes by such criteria as text, job location, non-text, and job titles
- Posting job orders to the Pure Michigan Talent Connect to be viewed by potential employees
The Michigan Career Portal is the State of Michigan's online career resource web site. It provides online access to resources useful for planning a future career, moving ahead in a current career, or finding qualified employees. Job seekers, employers, students, parents, teachers, and learners of all ages can find the career information they need at www.michigan.gov/careers.
Unemployment Insurance Agency forms and instructions for unemployment insurance benefits available to unemployed workers' as a means of providing temporary income while seeking new employment. The UIA provides programs and services to Michigan employers such as eligibility for federal WOTC and W2W tax credits, necessary materials for compliance with Michigan's unemployment insurance law, and advocacy programs.