Southern Lakes Branch Center - Fenton Administrative Staff
- Chuck Thiel – Site Director
- Abby Johnson – Administrative Assistant
- Sylvia Teamer – Administrative Assistant
- Jill Eaton – Secretary
- Jennifer Richman – Secretary
- Bethany Williams – Secretary
- Tim Murley – Police Officer
- Campus Hours
- Fall/Winter: Mon. - Thu. 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Spring: Mon. - Thu. 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Summer: Mon. - Thu. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday year round: 8am to 5pm
- Exceptions will be communicated via faculty mailboxes and posted on office door.
Instructors should notify both the SLBC administrator and their division office. With advance notice it may be possible to find a substitute or contact students so they do not have to come to campus. A notice will be posted at the classroom door for cancelled classes
- Office space
A faculty office area with generic cubicles is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Computer accessibility with printing
Computers are available in your office, each faculty member must reassign their printers the first time they login. The instructions for this are posted by the computer. All printing diverts to a printer in the copy room area./li>
There are six phones in the faculty office area for your use. If you need assistance with a long distance call, please see the campus administrator.
- Free parking
Ample and convenient parking is located all around the building on a first come first served bases.
- A/V requests filled (24 hours advance notice, please)
Forms to request A/V equipment are found next to the fax machine on top of the faculty forms file. Please complete the form and submit it to a staff member. If you wish to have equipment on a regular basis, staff members will complete forms for the entire semester at your request.
- Mail box
We have daily courier service for interoffice mail. US mail may arrive from main campus or at our location, for this reason all mail is stamped and placed in the mailboxes the same day we receive it.
- Secretarial support services
Support staff are available to assist with production of instructional materials. If tests are produced they will be locked in the test file and a staff member must retrieve them. Other materials will be placed in the faculty mailbox.
- Mail delivery
Daily courier service to main campus both in coming and out going. US mail will be delivered to your mail box