Mott Community College Safe Water Pledge The Aspen Institute Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence Top 150 2021

College Graduate/Non-Candidate for Degree Student

 A valid state or federally issued photo identification (ID) (i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.) is required for all business conducted at Mott Community College.

Welcome to Mott Community College! As a college graduate who has earned an associate, bachelor, masters, or post-graduate degree, MCC provides an easy way to access a wide range of classes for personal interest and enrichment. As a college graduate student, you will obtain full credit for any classes completed which can be applied toward a college degree. MCC also offers non-credit classes through the office of Continuing Education.

There is no application fee

  1. Submit a completed and signed application to the Office of Admissions through one of the methods listed below. Submit a copy of your unofficial college transcript that indicates your degree conferred with your admissions application. From the time we receive your application, please allow 24-48 hours for your application to be processed.
    • Apply online
    • Apply in person at any campus location (Flint, Fenton, Lapeer or Clio)
    • Print an application and mail to:
      Mott Community College
      Office of Admissions PCC2140
      1401 E. Court St.
      Flint, MI 48503

    • Submit a government issued photo identification to the Office of Admissions.
  2. If you are 22 years of age or under, submit high school transcripts or your G.E.D to the Office of Admissions. If you are a college graduate, submit college transcript(s) that indicates your conferred degree(s).
  3. Register for classes at our main campus, Southern Lakes Branch Center - Fenton , Lapeer Extension Center or Northern Tier Center - Clio .
    • A non-degree student cannot register for math, English or classes that have prerequisites.
    • If you do need advice on class selection you may see a counselor or advisor for assistance.
      (Please Note: All students must meet minimum class requirements/prerequisites.)
    • Search for Classes/Sections
  4. Pay for Classes. You are required to set up payment arrangements. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to use Federal or State financial aid programs.
View the enrollment process for details regarding the steps that apply to you and other services that will benefit Mott Community College students.
March 1, 2019
Mott Tree Logo