A Campus tour and visit of Mott Community College is a great way to find out more about MCC and explore our options.
You will be able to see first-hand about how the unique benefits our programs, services, and people can help you succeed. Depending on the tour schedule and your time limitations, you may have the opportunity:
- To Speak with an Program Advisor or Counselor
- To Talk to current students
- To Find out about the MCC Admissions process
- To Tour the Flint campus
Individual ToursIndividual Tour Request
- Individuals and their guests.
- Campus Tours last approximately one hour but allow more time if you wish to speak to an Advisor or Counselor.
- Please report to the Recruitment Office, Prahl College Center - PCC2140 to begin your tour.
- Directions to MCC Flint Campus
- MCC Flint Campus Map
Individual Tours are available on:
- Mondays at 1:30 pm
- Tuesdays at 3:30 pm
- Fridays at 2:30 pm
Group ToursGroup Tour Request
Groups wishing to visit and tour MCC are always welcome!
Groups with 10-50 people or that need special information presented should contact the Admissions office by completing the online request form above to make visit arrangements.
Advance notice of at least two weeks for a group visit is recommended and strongly encouraged.
A group visit may include:
- Welcome Session, which provides detailed information about MCC programs and enrollment process
- Additional special sessions or topics can be arranged if needed.
- Tour may last between 2-3 hours depending on the size of the group. If you are planning to eat lunch with us, add another ½ hour to your visit.