The Aspen Institute logo

International Students Procedure for a Student Visa (F-1)

 A valid state or federally issued photo identification (ID) (i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.) is required for all business conducted at Mott Community College.

Welcome to Mott Community College. We are pleased you may be interested in attending our college. The international student page is designed to provide you with information on how to apply to Mott Community College under a student visa (F-1).

Mott Community College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. Students who wish to obtain a student visa (F-1) to attend Mott Community College must complete the requirements for student visa applicants.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Regina Broomfield at (810) 762-0358 or

Procedure for a Student Visa (F-1)

December 22, 2017
tracking pixel image
Mott Tree Logo