Visa (F-1) Procedures for International Student
Please Note: Until Further Notice
Current International Students
- Current international students may continue to email Mrs. Regina Broomfield at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns
- If you have an urgent immigration situation outside of business hours requiring contact with Mrs. Broomfield, you should contact Campus Public Safety at 810-762-0222. They will notify her of your situation so the appropriate response can be taken.
- There will be no in-person appointments. Appointments will be provided via phone only, you should expect to receive a phone call with “private” or “blocked” caller ID.
- Call 810-762-0358 Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm to set up a phone appointment or email email@example.com Students requiring physical signatures or documents must call via phone or email to make arrangements.
- Remember, you are still required to maintain a full course of study to stay in your F-1 Student Status with Homeland Security.
- If you are experiencing difficulty, please notify Mrs. Broomfield as soon as possible.
- Please remember to monitor your Mott e-mail daily for any new information.
Current and New F-1 Student
- You may check the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and Study in the States web pages for specific port-of-entry screening processes, travel restrictions and other status guidance.
Welcome to Mott Community College. We are pleased you may be interested in attending our college. The international student page is designed to provide you with information on how to apply to Mott Community College under a student visa (F-1).
Mott Community College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. Students who wish to obtain a student visa (F-1) to attend Mott Community College must complete the requirements for student visa applicants.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Regina Broomfield at (810) 762-0358 or Regina.Broomfield@mcc.edu.
Procedure for a Student Visa (F-1)
- MCC will issue an I-20 document
- Student and Exchange Visitor Program Fee Payment
- Present I-20 to American Consular Office for approval