Bear Bistro - Catering Service Policies
Continental Catering Services provided by the Bear Bistro - Please use the online catering menu as a guide to order food for your event.
To order food please complete an Events Office Food Service Request found in the Mott Apps or call the Event Office at (810) 232-9636 or extension 29636. Certain items require a minimum number of guest, these are identified on the catering menu.
- Minimum catering charge on Saturday or Sunday is $200.00 plus a 20% service charge.
- Any event outside of our hours of operation (7:30am-6:30pm Mon-Thurs; 7:30am-2:00pm Fri) will be subject to a 20% service charge. When hot food is provided to more than twenty guests during these hours, in lieu of a service charge, a waitperson will be provided with cost passed to the customer.
- All orders must be placed within a 48 hour time period (2 Business Days).
- Orders placed after the 48 hour time period (2 Business Days) will be subject to a 20% service charge.
- Final guest counts must be confirmed 48 hours (2 Business Days) prior to the event. Any addition or reduction of guest count within the 48 hour time period will be subject to a 20% service charge.
- Any event cancellations within the 48 hour window (2 Business Days) will be subject to a 25% service charge.
- Due to health department regulations all prepared catering food items must be removed 2 hours after delivery.
- If you wish to keep leftovers please remove them from all equipment prior to the 2 hour cleanup time on your request.