Arts & Communications
Arts & Communications careers involve designing, producing, exhibiting, performing, writing, and publishing multimedia content, visual and performing arts, visual arts and design, literary arts, media arts, journalism, humanities and entertainment services.
Would You Be Attracted to Arts & Communications Careers?
Arts & Communications careers appeal to people who are expressive, imaginative and enjoy using their ideas and creativity
- Are you creative and unique in your thinking and approach?
- Do you consider yourself imaginative, innovative and original?
- Do you like to communicate ideas?
- Do you enjoy making crafts, drawing, playing instruments, writing stories, taking photographs or other similar activities?
- Take the Interest Survey
Arts & Communications Careers: National Career Clusters
Degree Pathways @ MCC
Designing, producing, exhibiting, performing,writing, and publishing multimedia content, visual and performing arts, visual arts and design, literary arts, media arts, journalism, humanities and entertainment services
Is College Right For Me? College is For Everyone!
By studying hard, planning strategically and leveraging the right resources, students can succeed in high school, college and in life. MCC is focused on student success from admission to enrollment and to graduation and beyond. MCC is committed to providing the assistance for a smooth transition to college. Begin by visiting the Admission Office or call (810) 762-0200.
When Should I Begin Career Preparation Activities? NOW!
- If you are a high school student, talk with your counselor.
- For others interested in exploring college options contact a Mott Community College counselor or advisor.
Can High School Students Earn College Credit? YES!
There are a number of ways for students to earn college credit while in high school. Talk with your high school counselor for additional information.
The Career Clusters icons are being used with permission of the States Career Clusters Initiative, 2007,www.careerclusters.org