Health Sciences careers are related to the promotion of health, prevention of illness and treatment of injuries, infections and disease. These include occupations in research, prevention, treatment and related health technologies.
Would You Be Attracted to Health Sciences Careers?
Health Sciences careers may appeal to a wide variety of people but many enjoy helping others and find great satisfaction in the impact that they have on others.
- Do you enjoy caring for people or animals that are sick?
- Are you interested in diseases and how the body works?
- Do you like reading about health, life sciences and wellness?
- Do you like to help friends and family with problems?
- Would you enjoy volunteering or working at a hospital or veterinarian clinic?
- Would you enjoy learning first aid?
- Take the Interest Survey
Health Sciences Careers : National Career Clusters
Degree Pathways @ MCC
Promotion of health, prevention of illness and treatment of injuries, infections and disease. These include research, prevention, treatment and related health technologies.
Is College Right For Me? College is For Everyone!
By studying hard, planning strategically and leveraging the right resources, students can succeed in high school, college and in life. MCC is focused on student success from admission to enrollment and to graduation and beyond. MCC is committed to providing the assistance for a smooth transition to college. Begin by visiting the Admission Office or call (810) 762-0200.
When Should I Begin Career Preparation Activities? NOW!
- If you are a high school student, talk with your counselor.
- For others interested in exploring college options contact a Mott Community College counselor or advisor.
Can High School Students Earn College Credit? YES!
There are a number of ways for students to earn college credit while in high school. Talk with your high school counselor for additional information.
The Career Clusters icons are being used with permission of the States Career Clusters Initiative, 2007,www.careerclusters.org