The specific responsibilities of the Cashier's Office include: collecting and accurately applying payments to student accounts, acting as the central collection point for college receipts, applying debit and credit information from financial aid to student accounts, issuing refunds, managing the college’s ID and campus card programs, issuing student and third-party bills, and processing annual 1098-T forms.
The mission of the Cashier’s Office is to enable and assist students in meeting financial obligations and focusing on financial integrity and accountability. In line with the College’s mission and goals, we strive to provide superior service by ensuring an exceptional educational experience has been had by our students.
- We are committed to providing various payment options and support to our students and families, and to protecting the College’s assets by implementing and utilizing efficient and timely financial policies and procedures.
- We are committed to managing financial transactions in a courteous and professional manner.
- We are committed to promoting success and development through a knowledgeable, well-trained staff whose actions are aligned with the following values: diversity, service, professionalism, accountability, efficiency, integrity, and collaboration.
The Cashier’s Office is located on the Lower Lever of the Prahl College Center. For service, you may get in line by phone, text, and online via MyQ or by visiting the kiosk desk.Please Note:
- Current students with a balance owed can pay online by signing into MCC4Me and accessing My BackPack.
- MCC accepts many Payment Options at the Cashier’s Office. There is also a drop box located in the first floor of the Prahl College Center. Please do not place cash payments in the drop box.
- Many of the interactions with the Cashier’s Office can be accomplished online. MCC Answer can also provide a quick method to search for information regarding your particular question.