Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the CTCs?
- Community Technology Centers, or CTCs, are community centers that provide local residents access to basic computer instruction, Internet access, and use.
- CTC skill training includes information technology careers, Business and Industry Careers, and Adult Education support. Basic Internet and PC basics are also available.
- Mott Community College’s Community Technology Centers are a great starting point. All three CTCs are located in Flint, Michigan. Staff members can provide information on other Workforce Development programs offered by MCC.
- Other levels of participation include: Program Volunteers:
- Volunteer opportunities exist at a variety of levels for individuals, as well as large and small businesses.
January 25, 2018