Campus and Community Resources
Mott Community College has a variety of on campus resources available to all students. Listed below are helpful resources.
- Students who are General Study degree majors or are Undecided about their major program
or career plans should see a counselor.
Prahl College Center PCC2030 (810) 762-0111
- Students who have a declared major and are confident in their career plans should
see an advisor.
Prahl College Center PCC2040
- Have a question about FAFSA? Looking to take out a student loan? Visit the Office
of Financial Aid to discuss further.
Prahl College Center (Lower Level)
- This department maintains students' permanent academic records and provides a variety
of services for students, Veterans and Alumni including enforcement of academic policies,
enrollment verification and Graduation information.
Students who would like another person such as a parent, spouse, or guardian to do business with the college on their behalf can visit Records and Registration and complete a FERPA Release.
Prahl College Center PCC2020
- Provides the highest quality, most effective services and supports available to meet
the mental health, developmental disabilities, and substance use disorder needs of
the adults, children, and families in Genesee County.
420 W. Fifth Avenue
Flint, MI 48503
- Provides services and referrals to individuals with disabilities.
3600 S. Dort Highway
Flint, MI 48507
- The mission of the Bureau of Services for Blind Persons is to provide opportunities to individuals who are blind or visually impaired to achieve employment, and/or achieve maximum and meaningful independence in life through comprehensive rehabilitative services. Visit their website to learn more about services and starting a relationship with their office.
- Provides services to individuals that have barriers to employment due to a disability. Visit their website to locate an office near you.
March 15, 2019