Available but not limited to:
- FORK (Faculty Online Resource Kit)
- A/V Request
- Class List
- Testing Center Submissions
- InfoChannel Request Form - Campus Communications
- Using Backpack to Plan Your Courses
- Getting Your Initial Password for all MCC apps and computer labs
- Google Apps
- Using Blackboard
- Resetting your passwords
- Creating Strong Password
- Computer Security Basics
- Connecting to MCC wireless network
- Software Tutorials
- Getting Started with Office
- Blackboard Mobile Learn App
- Browser's and Plug-ins
- On the Control Panel, expand the Customization section and click Properties.
- In the Set Availability section, click Yes or No.
- Optionally, when making a course available, you can choose one of the following options in the Set Course Duration section:
- Continuous (default) to leave the course available without a specified start or end date.
- Select Dates to choose a start and/or end date. The start and end times are set automatically. The start time is midnight and the end time is 11:59:59.
- Days from the Date of Enrollment to specify a specific length of time users have to access the course after enrolling. This is the best option for self-paced courses.
- Click Submit.
- Adobe Reader
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Office 2016 (365) - free for use on your personal computer with a MCC account
- OpenOffice - freeware office suite
- Jing - screen captures
download Jing and access tutorials
- Recordit Fast Screencast
- Flash Player
- Quick Time Player - used to watch video with .mov extension
- Drawing/ photo editing programs
March 4, 2019