Internal MCC Organizations or Groups
If you are planning to host an on-campus event please follow the link through the button below to take you to a form that, once completed, will provide the Events Office Staff with necessary information to assign an appropriate facility. You will need to provide the date, start and end time, and the number of guests expected. The Events Office will then determine the facility or rooms based on your needs and room availability and provide you with an email with the information. Contact the Events Set-up Assistant at (810) 762-0475 if you have questionsFacilities Request Form for Internal MCC Organizations or Groups
The Events Office's Coordinator of Auxiliary Services will arrange all of your food related needs for on-campus meetings and events for 4 or more attendees. Check the Bear Bistro Catering menu
- Begin the request process at least one week prior to the event.
- Access the Events Office Food Service Request System through the Secure Faculty/Staff Application List (use your Webmail login and password).
- Complete the online form.
- For further assistance contact the Coordinator of Auxiliary Services at (810) 232-9636 or the Supervisor of Auxiliary Services at (810) 762-5906.
Use the A/V Request System through the Secure Faculty/Staff Application List to schedule your technology order. A wide variety of equipment and support services are available. Be sure to submit your request as early as possible in your planning process.
Parking Signs and Directions
A new service is being offered to provide temporary, portable signage to direct guest to parking and your event venue.
- Begin your signage order at least 6 (six) business days prior to your event. See Sign guidelines. There are some generic parking signs available at no cost.
- Use the Printing Requisition process to order your signs. You may order Street Level Signs to direct guests from the street to designated parking, as well as, Parking Level signs to guide guests from parking to the specific event venue.
- The Public Safety Department will place and retrieve the signs. Please contact Public Safety at (810) 762-0222 at least 6 days in advance and provide event name, date, time, location and contact person's name.
Contact Marketing & Communications at (810) 762-0455 to develop a marketing plan for your event. Signs are not placed as a marketing device.