Outstanding Faculty & Staff Award
Tom Forsythe - Technology (Faculty)
Rebecca Martz - Human Resources (Staff)
While every Mott employee makes significant contributions to our students and College community in their daily work, the Outstanding Faculty & Staff Award is intended to recognize and honor those special individuals who consistently perform above and beyond the standard high performance levels of Mott's employees. This annual award provides a way to recognize faculty and staff who consistently demonstrate the following outstanding qualities:
- Highly engaged and committed to Mott's mission, vision and values.
- A "can-do" attitude; goes the extra mile in giving to the organization and doing their best.
- Functions in a spirit of partnership with other employees and with their customers.
- Has a clear understanding of personal accountability and tends to look to themselves first for resources and solutions. Instead of fixing blame, they fix problems.
- Embraces change and looks for ways to reinvent themselves while continuing to provide a high level of value to the organization.
Who can nominate?
Faculty, Staff or Students of Mott Community College
Who can be nominated?
Any faculty or staff member who (1) has at least six months of employment at Mott, and (2) is a full or part-time employee [filling a position on the regular or supplemental Table of Approved Positions] or is a part-time faculty member. Members of the Employee Recognition Committee and the Executive Cabinet are not eligible.
When and how are nominations accepted?
Nominations will be accepted each year between February and March and must be submitted using the on-line form. Incomplete nomination forms or those received after the deadline will not be considered.
How are recognized employees selected?
The Employee Recognition Committee will review and rank the nominations based on the information received on the nomination form.
Nominations for the annual Outstanding Faculty & Staff Awards are accepted each year in February and March and the recipients are announced at the annual Employee Appreciation Event held in April.