Outstanding Faculty & Staff Awards
2019 Award Recipients
Kathryn Gurin - Health Sciences Division (Faculty)
Linda Rutherford - Library Services (Staff)
While every Mott employee makes significant contributions to our students and College community in their daily work, the Outstanding Faculty & Staff Award is intended to recognize and honor those special individuals who consistently perform above and beyond the standard high performance levels of Mott's employees. This annual award provides a way to recognize faculty and staff who consistently demonstrate the following outstanding qualities:
- Highly engaged and committed to Mott's mission, vision and values.
- A "can-do" attitude; goes the extra mile in giving to the organization and doing their best.
- Functions in a spirit of partnership with other employees and with their customers.
- Has a clear understanding of personal accountability and tends to look to themselves first for resources and solutions.
- Embraces change and looks for ways to reinvent themselves while continuing to provide a high level of value to the organization.
Who can nominate?
Faculty, Staff or Students of Mott Community CollegeOutstanding Faculty & Staff Nomination Form
Who can be nominated?
Any faculty or staff member who (1) has at least six months of employment at Mott, and (2) is a full or part‐time employee [filling a position on the Staff Planning Report] or is a part‐time faculty member. Employees may receive the award once within a 3-year period. Members of the Employee Recognition Committee and the Executive Cabinet are not eligible.
How are recognized employees selected?
The Employee Recognition Committee will review and rank the nominations based on the information received on the nomination form.