Enrollment Saturday Event
MCC will be open Saturday, July 21, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the Flint Campus. Saturday hours give current and prospective students an opportunity to complete enrollment processes for the Summer and Fall semester.
In addition to encouraging current students to register for the next semesters, new or returning students can:
- Take or schedule the Accuplacer placement test. Testing will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointments for future testing will also be available. *The last test will begin at 1:30 p.m.
- Schedule or attend an Orientation. There will be orientations offered from 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and from 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Meet with an advisor, or schedule a future appointment to plan your course schedules.
- Pay for classes (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, money order and personal checks are accepted) OR arrange for a tuition payment plan for the upcoming semesters.
- Receive information on financial aid and receive assistance with completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Sign up for Bear Direct 2.0, the automated refund system.
- Visit the bookstore.
- In addition to Enrollment Saturday there will be a Meet and Greet Kickoff for the Flint Promise Students in the Event Center, on the main campus at the same time.
For more information, call 810-762-0200 or visit www.mcc.edu.