Winter 2019 Priority Registration Dates
Priority Registration begins on October 29, 2018 for the 2019 Winter Semester.
Priority Registration lets you register online based on your credits earned. Why wait in line to register for Winter semester? Start planning your classes now in My Backpack and/or see a Counselor/Advisor for planning assistance. Starting October 29th, students may use their Backpack to self-register online according to the following schedule:
- Monday, October 29th: Students with 60 or more earned credits can register online.
- Tuesday, October 30th: Students with 50 or more earned credits can register online.
- Wednesday, October 31st: Students with 40 or more earned credits can register online.
- Thursday, November 1st: Students with 30 or more earned credits can register online.
- Friday, November 2nd: Registration is open online or in-person for ALL students.
Students without Internet or computer access can register on campus Monday-Friday (on or after their designated priority registration date) using the computers in the Career and Enrollment Center inside the Prahl College Center.View additional Priority Registration information