Enrollment Saturday Event August 10th
MCC is hosting an Enrollment Saturday Event to help students complete the necessary steps toward enrollment for the Fall Semester. Enrollment services will be available Saturday, August 10th from 10am to 2pm in the Regional Technology Center on MCC Main Campus in Flint.
Students can register for the next semester and new or returning students can:
- Take or schedule the Accuplacer placement test. Testing will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Accuplacer testing prior to the event will begin at 8:30AM. Please sign up at www.mcc.edu/placement-testing/. Appointments for future testing will also be available. *The last test will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- Schedule or attend an Orientation. Orientation sessions will be offered from 8- 10 a.m. and 10-noon in the Regional Technology Center on campus.
- Meet with an advisor, or schedule a future appointment to plan your course schedules.
- Pay for classes (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, money order and personal checks are accepted) OR arrange for a tuition payment plan for the upcoming semester.
- Receive information on financial aid and receive assistance with completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Sign up for Bear Direct 2.0, the automated refund system.
- Visit the bookstore.