Computer Lab Information
Hours, Rules, and Special Equipment
Computer Lab Hours
|Fall - Winter Hours|
|Curtice-Mott Complex CM1135
|Monday - Thursday||8:00am - 10:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
|Mott Memorial Building MMB2113
|Monday - Thursday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Regional Technology CenterRTC2604
|Monday - Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
Computer Lab Rules
- Recreational Internet and E-mail use may be limited. Internet and E-mail use DOES NOT take precedence over homework users.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
- No children are allowed.
- The computer lab is a study area; please keep conversations at a moderate tone.
- Downloading and installing software onto lab computers is absolutely prohibited.
- Using the college computers signifies acceptance of the Acceptable Use Policy.
- VIEWING AND PRINTING OF PORNOGRAPHIC AND SUGGESTIVE MATERIALS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES. THIS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE LAB STAFF.
- All open labs are Pay-For-Print.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in the labs.
Use of the Open Computer Lab is a privilege, not a right. Failure to comply with the Computer Lab Rules may result in loss of your lab privilege.