Computing Support Services
The Information Technology Services Computer Support Services provides technical support to college faculty and staff. The Computer Support Services team can assist with:
MCC Password / Lookup & Reset
If you are having trouble logging into your WebMail, Blackboard or BackPack / WebAdvisor account, you can use the form to reset your password. You will need to know all of the information in order to reset your password. New passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
If you are having trouble with the form, or have not previously set up a contact method for the reset code to be sent to, you must come into the Information Technology Support Desk in the Curtice-Mott Complex Room 1208 for assistance.
Student/Datatel ID Lookup
- To create a course shell or to use Blackboard for instructional purposes at MCC, login to MCC 4 Me with your existing webmail login username and password.
- Once login is successful select the link for "FORK - BlackBoard Shell Request" from the list of applications.
- To create class shares ( X Drive) - login to MCC 4 Me with your existing webmail login username and password.
- Once login is successful select the link for "FORK - Class Share Request" from the list of applications".
- Password issues and resets
- Screen access
- Windows Login (To establish new employee accounts, see Requesting New Accounts for Employees below. )
- Secure Applications Login and application access (To establish new employee accounts, see Requesting New Accounts for Employees below. )
- All PC hardware, printer and software issues
- Drive mapping and access
- VPN client install and access
- File restores from backup
- Locked screens
- Screen access
- Mail Groups
Moving forward with MCC's Webmail roll-out, we have implemented a new email distribution list system. The formatting of the list addresses has changed along with some of the mailing lists.
- Webmail (powered by Google)
- To establish new employee accounts, see Requesting New Accounts for Employees below.
- The User Access Request System is used to request new employee access to Windows login, webmail, Datatel, and Cognos accounts, telephone access, and can also be used to request any other new account that is handled by ITS.
- To request accounts for new employees(faculty, staff, temp workers, or contractors):
- From the "Faculty and Staff" webpage, access the secure faculty/staff login. Use your webmail username and password, and choose "User Access Request System". The system will require you to submit the request to your supervisor for approval.
Smart Cart issues should be directed to ITS Media Services.Help with Logging-in to or accessing MCC4Me can be directed to the HELP Desk @ 810-762-4357.