Connecting Remotely to a Virtual Desktop
Connecting to a MCC Desktop with VDI (Virtual Desktop Interface)
In a web browser (Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Sarafi), navigate to vdi.mcc.edu/
Select "VMware Horizon HTML Access"
Enter your mott username and password and select "Continue"
On the list of available machines, select the appropriate option.
- For Faculty and staff, this is "Faculty-Staff-W10"
- For Students, this is “Academic Lab Base” unless otherwise instructed.
Your browser will now connect you to a Mott Virtual Desktop:
Students - Remotely connecting to your MCCAD drives using Randolph
- Open a browser window
- Enter the URL: https://randolph.mcc.edu/mccad
- Press Enter
- If a window comes up telling you the site is not secure choose "Connect Anyway"
- If prompted, accept the certificate.
- You will be redirected to Juniper Networks Secure Access SSL VPN
- Enter you MCCAD username and password (the same as you use for MCC4Me
- You will now have access to:
- X: Drive (class shares
- H: Drive(home)
- Y: Drive (public)
- M: Drive (apps)
March 13, 2020