Checking out materials is easy! Just bring your student ID and a valid picture ID with you to the Circulation Desk for checkout.
- Loan Period — Books may be checked out for three weeks
- Item Limit — There is a ten item limit at any one time, regardless of type of material
- Renewal — Material may be renewed up to three times if another library user has not requested the item. To renew your items call the Circulation Desk (810) 762-0403.
- Location — Held at the Circulation Desk
- Loan Period — Usually checks out for a two hour period, in-library use only, 2 item limit
- Overdue notices are automatically sent to the MCC email account. Please check your spam folder.
- There are no daily overdue fines on most circulating books; however, there are fines on reserve items, equipment, audiobooks, and study rooms. Contact the circulation staff at 762-0403 for more information.
- Students will be billed for any items that are 60 days overdue. A hold will be placed on their account until either the item is returned (in similar condition that it was first borrowed) or pays the replacement price for the item. Until either action is taken, students with holds on their accounts will not be able to borrow other items from the library, register for classes, request a formal transcript from the college
- See the Special Collections Mott Library offers.
November 5, 2019