Checking out materials is easy! Just bring your student ID and a valid picture ID with you to the Circulation Desk for checkout.
- Loan Period — Books may be checked out for three weeks
- Item Limit — There is a ten item limit at any one time, regardless of type of material
- Renewal — Material may be renewed up to three times if another library user has not requested the item. To renew your items call the Circulation Desk (810) 762-0403.
- Location — Held at the Circulation Desk
- Loan Period — Usually checks out for a two hour period, in-library use only, 2 item limit
- Overdue Notices are automatically sent to the MCC email account. Please check your spam folder.
- Books — $.25 per day per item
- Reserves — $0.25 per hour per item for 2 or 4 hour reserves. For reserves that leave the library, $5.00 per item per day.
- See the Special Collections Mott Library offers.
April 27, 2016