Mott Library's computer lab also functions as a classroom, so the lab is frequently reserved. To check availability call (810) 762-0403 or check online at the Mott Library's facebook page.
The Library's computer lab closes 15 minutes before the building closes.
Scanning & Printing:
- Scanner available, self-serve, accommodates 9" x 12"
- Self-serve, fee-based, networked laser printer
- $ .04 per page for black and white printing
- $ .25 per page for color printing
- Students must have funds available on their student ID or a generic Campus Card to pay for printing
- A Campus Card vending machine is available in the Library near the copy machines
- Wireless printing is available for connected mobile devices. Direct your favorite browser to http://print.mcc.edu and follow the on-screen prompts
Rules & Policies:
Use of the Mott Library's Open Computer Lab is a privilege, not a right. Patrons must be willing to comply with Mott Library's Computer Lab Rules and the Library's Code of Conduct or they will lose their computer lab privileges. Using the college computers signifies agreement to all MCC Acceptable Use Policies.
- Mott Library Computer Lab Rules
- Mott Library Code of Conduct
- Student Code of Conduct
- Internet Acceptable Use
- Cell Phone Policy
- Children on Campus
|Chester D. Smith||Curtice-Mott Complex||Room 1135||(810) 762-5675|
|Classroom Technology||Mott Memorial Building||Room 2113||(810) 762-5692|
|Regional Technology Center||RTC Building||Room 2604||(810) 762-4507|
|The Writing Center||Curtice-Mott Complex||Room 2031||(810) 762-0229|
|Southern Lakes Branch Center||Fenton||Room 1306||(810) 750-8585|
|Lapeer Extension Center||Lapeer||Room C313||(810) 667-4166|
|Northern Tier Center||Clio||Room 103||(810) 232-8044|