Lifelong Learning Registration Information
- By Phone – call (810) 667-6546 or (810) 762-0960 and you can enroll using any major credit card.
- By Mail – Download, complete
and return the enrollment form with credit card information or check (made payable to:
Mott Community College). Mail to: Mott Community College, Lifelong Learning, 550 Lake Drive Suite A, Lapeer, Michigan 48446.
- Basic Motorcycle Safety Class and Returning Rider Course students use this enrollment form:
- By Fax – Download and complete the enrollment form. Include your own or your company’s major credit card information (or purchase order number if applicable) and fax to (810) 768-4030.
- Walk-in – Visit our office located at 550 Lake Drive, Lapeer – Room B218. You can enroll
by credit card or check (made payable to: Mott Community College).
NOTE: Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled three days prior to the class start date.
There are no academic prerequisites; it is not necessary to have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- A full refund will be made for any class if a class is canceled due to low enrollment.
- If you elect to cancel your enrollment, you must notify us no later than 24 business hours before the class begins in order to receive a refund. Once class begins, no refund will be issued.
Bad Weather Cancellation
To check for school closure call (810) 232-8989. You can read more on MCC School Closing policies here.