Saturday Registration Event at MCC June 23!
Mott Community College is looking for students who are READY to get MORE out of life. To help students complete the necessary steps toward enrollment, MCC will be open Saturday, June 23 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Flint Campus. Saturday hours give current and prospective students an opportunity to complete enrollment processes for the Summer and Fall semester.
“Our goal is to provide our current students, and prospective students, an efficient and seamless opportunity to enroll for the upcoming semesters,” said Dr. Chris Engle, Dean of Enrollment, Retention and Registrar. “Every step of the enrollment process will be available on Saturday to facilitate our students’ busy schedules or help new students get the enrollment process started.”
In addition to encouraging current students to register for the next semesters, new
or returning students can:
• Take or schedule the Accuplacer placement test. Testing will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointments for future testing will also be available. *The last test will begin at 1:30 p.m.
• Schedule or attend an Orientation. There will be a pre-event orientation offered from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. and another during the event from 11 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
• Meet with an advisor, or schedule a future appointment to plan your course schedules.
• Pay for classes (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, money order and personal checks are accepted) OR arrange for a tuition payment plan for the upcoming semesters.
• Receive information on financial aid and receive assistance with completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Sign up for Bear Direct 2.0, the automated refund system.
• Visit the bookstore.
For more information, call 810-762-0200 or visit www.mcc.edu.
Mott Community College is committed to excellence in education and offering services that cultivate student success and improve the overall quality of life in a multicultural community. With more than 100 academic and occupational degree programs, we help students prepare to achieve more in an ever-changing economy. Through university transfer agreements, high-demand associate's degree programs and one-year certification programs, we help ensure that all Mott students are ready to get more out of life.
As an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution, the College encourages diversity and provides equal opportunity in education, employment, all of its programs, and the use of its facilities. The College does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran’s status, age, disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform adequately, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Title IX Coordinator Contact Information: 1401 E. Court St., Prahl College Center (PCC-2030G), Flint, MI 48503, (810) 762-0024. Title II, ADA, Coordinator Contact Information: 1401 E. Court St., Curtice-Mott Complex (CM-1024), Flint, MI 48503, (810) 762-0373. Section 504 Coordinator Contact Information: 1401 E. Court St., Prahl College Center (PCC-1130), Flint, MI 48503, (810) 762-0191.
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, please see the following link: https://www.mcc.edu/gainful_employ_disclosure/index.php