OE Student Responsibilities
- Students must attend an orientation before beginning the course. Contact the OE lab at 762-0498 or view the orientation schedule .
- Verify that you have received all of the required course materials (textbooks, syllabus, etc.). Textbooks can be purchased at the College Bookstore or on line at efollett.com.
- Develop a study plan (4-6 hours per topic) and stick to it. Set a schedule for completing your assignments and taking exams.
- Seek help when questions arise.
- Move through the course at a steady pace.
- Students submit assignments per schedule established by instructor.
- Tests are to be taken after completion of the required tutorials and/or chapters as designated in the course syllabus.
- Respond to instructors' contacts or mailings in a timely manner.
- All coursework is to be completed by the end of the 15 week contractual period.
February 22, 2018