What is Zoom?
Zoom is a cloud-based solution for video and audio conferencing, mobile collaboration,
and online meetings and Webinars. Zoom's web-based conferencing uses high-quality
video and audio and is accessible on MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android mobile devices.
Additionally, Zoom can be used with conventional phone lines for audio conferencing.
Create your MCC Zoom Account (faculty & staff)
- Go to mcc-edu.zoom.us and create an account using your mcc.edu email address and password.
- You will get an invitation from Zoom asking you to join the MCC group.
- Once you accept, your account will be converted to the MCC license.
- If you have any questions or do not receive an email to join the MCC Group, email
email@example.com for assistance.
Once you have joined Zoom you will need to download the software to each device you
plan to use Zoom on.
- For your computer, go to https://mcc-edu.zoom.us/download and download the desktop
client for use during your Zoom meetings.
- For your mobile devices, visit Google Play or the Apple Apps Store install the app to your device.
If you wish to schedule Zoom meetings and appointment slots using your Google calendar
you will want to install the Google Calendar add on available in the G Suite Marketplace.
If you have any questions contact 810-762-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org