Science and Mathematics Division
The offers courses and programs in the natural sciences and in mathematics.
These courses help students develop skills in:
- Thinking scientifically and mathematically
- Using the scientific method
- Applying natural laws and theories
- Examining components of the living world
- Determining the interaction of these components with the physical world
Instructional Support Hours
The Gorman Study Center is equipped with a computer lab and houses the Biology Study Models.
Gorman Study Center Hours - Winter 2019
|Monday:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday:||1:00pm - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:00am - 1:30pm|
|Thursday:||1:00pm - 6:30pm|
Scholarships and awards are available through the Science and Mathematics Division. To apply for a scholarship go to Student Financial Services. To view a list of scholarships available visit the Foundation for MCC.