Science and Mathematics Division
The offers courses and programs in the natural sciences and in mathematics.
These courses help students develop skills in:
- Thinking scientifically and mathematically
- Using the scientific method
- Applying natural laws and theories
- Examining components of the living world
- Determining the interaction of these components with the physical world
Instructional Support Hours
The Gorman Study Center is equipped with a computer lab and houses the Biology Study Models.
Gorman Study Center Hours - Summer 1st 8 Weeks
|Monday:||3:30pm - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday:||10:30am - 12:00pm
|Wednesday:||3:30pm - 5:00pm|
|Thursday:||10:30am - 12:00pm
Scholarships and awards are available through the Science and Mathematics Division. To apply for a scholarship go to Student Financial Services. To view a list of scholarships available visit the Foundation for MCC.