Science & Mathematics Study Center
The study center was established to offer support to MCC students taking science and mathematics courses on campus. The facility includes computers, separate study areas, and biology lab models and specimens.
G2106Science and Mathematics Division
The study center is open to all current enrolled MCC students.
- Math tutoring drop-in; Bring assignment and notes you have been working on
- A place to work on homework - get help from tutors on specific questions
- Math software - 4 networked computers to access online homework
- Whiteboards for demonstration
- Biology anatomy models
- Microscopes with study slides
- Chemistry Software
- Chemistry molecular model kits
- Organic chemistry flash cards
- Small group study areas
- Quiet room
|Monday||10:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM-6:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM-2:00 PM|
Other Study Options
Peer Tutoring Services
Free tutoring is provided to Mott students for courses in which they are enrolled. Services begin the second week of each semester and close for the week of finals.
Library Study Areas
There are a variety of study areas on the library's first and second floors. The second floor is a quiet study area , no talking allowed. Quiet conversation is permitted on the first floor. Group study rooms are also available.
The Writing Center is sponsored by the Humanities Division and provides one-on-one assistance to students, faculty and MCC staff with any writing project, from understanding assignments and gathering information, to developing ideas and tightening documents.