Learn More about Experience Learning
- Association for Experiential Education. (2007-2014). Retrieved from http://www.aee.org/.
- Kolb, D. A. (1984). Experiential learning: Experience as the source of learning and
development. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Linn, P. L., Howard, A., and Miller, E. (Eds). (2004). The handbook for research in
cooperative education and internships. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Moore, D. T. (2010). Forms and issues in experiential learning. In D. M. Qualters
(Ed.) New Directions for Teaching and Learning (pp. 3-13). New York City, NY: Wiley.
- Wurdinger, D. D., & Carlson, J. A. (2010). Teaching for experiential learning: Five
approaches that work. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Education.