Federal Work-Study Program - Spring Session Employment
Spring Session lasts approximately eight weeks and is considered the last semester
of the academic year. Students employed under this program can work up to nineteen
hours per week with a maximum of eight hours per day, depending upon the needs of
the employer and their financial award. To be eligible for work study during this
session students must:
- Have completed everything under the Work Study Employment Process listed previously.
- Have a completed Spring Application for Campus-Based Aid on file in Student Financial
- Register and attend a minimum of three credits for the Spring Session.
- Obtain and accept a work study award from Student Financial Services.
- Obtain a Student Employment Referral Form from the Student Employment Center (SEC),
have it signed by the employer, prior to beginning work for this session, and return
it to the SEC to ensure proper payment for hours worked.